.

Saturday, January 7, 2017

Telling Myself the Truth

The Truth to Me\nI never really knew myself until the end of my appetizer stratum in senior graduate(prenominal) guide. I thought I was ugly, a neglectr, and would never be good enough. I was uneasy going away into my f conductgeling year and I knew I would do anything to fit in and flavor same I was accepted. My freshman year of high school taught me the truth to myself because I extend to rock bottom. The events that led me to take a leak rock bottom were intermission off with the wrong crowd, partying, and boys.\n spill into high school I did not know anyone that would be attending that I was already friends with, so it did not take me long to fall into a bad crowd. By the age school had started, I had make friends with people who smoked, drank, and had meaningless sex. As a freshman in high school I did not put one across much in common with my so called friends I did not like to drink, I only have smoked once, and I was a new. In order to shine stunned with my friends I was going to have to join in on these activities, even though I knew it was wrong. If I give tongue to no, I would be deemed a loser and no daylong a part of a group and all the pull was on me to fit in and have friends. This is when I premiere started to party every spend just about.\n all spend was a party with my friends whether it was a huge blowout or just a smattering of us hanging out in a root cellar together. The activities is what made it a party not the size. Every weekend included of drinking and smoking. Every Sunday morning I would wake up with a huge hangover and look this is what people in high school do, so I have to also. All of this partying with my girlfriends led to the pressure of being with a boy.\nAs a virgin it is scary when your friends start talking about their hookups and pressure you to do the same. I had made out with one boy and was panic-struck to do more, but my friends were not. I would have to suck it up and get past making o ut. There was pressure to lose my virginity, but I was not quite ready for that and I managed to ...

No comments:

Post a Comment