.

Thursday, November 21, 2019

Organization Behavior Essay Example | Topics and Well Written Essays - 500 words - 2

Organization Behavior - Essay Example ation behavior has moreover enabled me realize the impact of personality on the performance of the organization, the value of employee motivation and leadership, and how to create effective team and groups within the organization. Furthermore it has enabled me learn the different organizational structures, the individual behaviors, attitudes and learning perspectives, the different perceptions created by the various organizations on the employees and the clients, the different designs and the development of effective organization and different job designs (Latham, 2012, p.8). Moreover, I have learnt the impacts of culture on organizational behavior, the importance of management of change, management of conflict and stress, the different organizational development and their cultures while also learning the transactional analysis. I have also realized the different group behavior, power, and politics, the different job designs and the various emotions and reactions of people to various situations. I have also realized the arena of organization behavior is not contingent upon inferences founded on instinctive frames of mind but endeavors to gather facts concerning a subject in a scientific way under meticulous c onditions. I have also known that the organizational behavior uses facts and construes the outcomes so that the conduct of a discrete and cluster can be directed as desired (Latham, 2012, p.8). The study of organizational behavior has enabled me to use some of the principle. One of them is the effect of decision-making. I have realized that not all the decisions that are made by an individual or the company will be appealing to all of them. I have learnt that the decisions face resistance in several ways. Consequently, in my decision-making, I have learnt how to make decisions which considers everyone in my group work, as well as in my personal decisions. This is through the normative process, which concentrates on how decisions should be made, descriptive

No comments:

Post a Comment